- New website gives users a comprehensive look at ProjNet, the secure online platform to manage facility design reviews. August 10, 2009. National Institute of Building Sciences.
ProjNet has received significant attention in the design, building and business press. The following articles are samples of the public commentary about the ProjNet platform.
- "Department of Energy Project Management Lessons Learned (DOE PMLL)", Dec. 2009
- "Automation in Construction", April 2007, "Verification and Validation of a Project Collaboration Tool"
- "Military Engineer" (PDF 2.6 MB), Sept. 2006, "National Building Information Model Update"
- "Military Engineer" (PDF 4.8 MB), Sept 2006, "Developing Data Standards"
- "Commerce Business Daily" Recent Federal Government Solicitations requiring DrChecks
- "Journal of Construction Engineering and Management", Sept 2003
- U.S. Department of State "Security Classification Guide for Design and Construction of Overseas Facilities", May 2003 mandates use of ProjNet on all overseas Department of State projects.
- "Engineering News Record", June 2002, "The Corps' Doctor Will Make House Calls to Check Design."
- US Army Corps of Engineers, Engineer Research and Development Center, Sept 2001, "Design Review and Checking System (DrChecks)" Technical Report (PDF 2.6 MB)
- 2001-May Engineering Regulation 1110-1-8159 (PDF), U.S. Army, Corps of Engineers